Versión en Español
Thanks for stopping by the Miraflores House!
We have a higher than average rating because we have higher than average standards. Besides our great location in Lima's top neighborhood of Miraflores, we offer comfort, hospitality and - most of all - a friendly staff that's always ready to help, whenever you need it. The prices for rooms are often quoted in dollars but we accept only soles, please made your booking in Peruvian soles in these web site.
The Miraflores House team
Thank you for the support!
"It was nice experience staying here I recommend it, friendly people and a good service, I enjoyed my visit. Clean comfortable rooms and excellent hospitality. Dining here is delightful and I was pleased with the gluten free choices."
"We loved it. Great service for a late night check-in and it was co clean!"
"Great experience with the staff being very accommodating. The location is pretty good as well."
Our awards say it all! In 2006, Customers voted us the Most Secure Hostel in the world.
And in 2007 ,2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 top rated us and 2012
Hoscar Awards Winner Number One in Peru, we win the last Certificate of Excellence by Tripadvisor for the 2012 and the 2014,
voted for our customers stay in MIRAFLORES HOUSE.
That's because we work to make you feel at home.
Mi casa es su casa!
Here are some of the benefits of staying with us:
- Late check out: Lots of flights leave late at night. Feel free to wait at the hostel or store your bags so you can experience Lima up until the minute you leave! We operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The prices for rooms are often quoted in dollars but we accept only soles, please made your booking in Peruvian soles in these web site.
All of our eight rooms have a private bathroom, hot water, cable TV and DVD player as well as a mini refrigerator. We also have an assortment of movies, free Internet Wi Fi, a small sauna with medicinal plants and filtered water.
As the owner of Miraflores House, it is my job not just to help you feel safe in a strange city, but to help you decide where to go and what to do. Besides maps and travel tips (and a service that delivers bus tickets to the hostel), I have a network of travel consultants and safe hotels throughout Peru that can make your stay in our country one to remember!
We don't accepted a Credit cards, the payments are only in Cash and Peruvian soles
Here is a recap of our free services and amenities:
• Not included breakfast
• Phone calls to land lines in Peru.
• Heating and air-conditioning in common areas
• Hot showers with strong water pressure
• Individual lockers with locks
• Linens, towels, toilet paper and soap
• Ozone Purified water
• Ozone air purification devices to keep out bacteria and unpleasant odors
• Coffee and tea at any time during the day
• Public use kitchen
• Wireless Internet connection for your laptops and mobile devices, as well as two computers and one laptop for public use.
• A book exchange system with books in all language - from novels to travel guides
• Travel assistance and advice including help with purchasing bus and airline tickets
• Luggage storage
• Cable TV and DVDs
• Musical Instruments (an electric and two acoustic guitars, an electric bass, organ korg, a Yamaha Powered Mixer EMX & fenders amplifiers, speakers, microphones & indigenous instruments including flutes and drums)
• Mini gym with a punching bag
• Use of a bicycle within the neighborhood of Miraflores
• Free and safe parking that's motorcycle friendly
• Use of our fishing rods and surfboards
• Soccer table game and the popular Sapo game.
We also offer a pick up service from the airport and bus terminal. But if you'd rather take a taxi from the airport we suggest using a company called Taxi Green.
A booth is located inside the airport. You can't miss it. They know where we are located and will get you here safely.
Single passengers or groups of up to three will be charged S/. 55.00. For four or more guests, a van will take you with a charge of S/. 70.00 + S/. 10.00 added for airport tax.
From the bus terminal, we suggest taking Taxi Real.
Please note: There are some unscrupulous taxi drivers. If you choose not to take the companies we suggest, be on the alert. Some taxi drivers will try to convince you to go to another hotel by telling you that they can't find the address of Miraflores or that we are full. If this happens, simply go to the hotel where the taxi takes you and ask to use the telephone.
Call us and we will take care of the situation! Do not pay the taxi driver!
If for any reason you need cancel your reservation with Miraflores House please do so within 24 hours of your scheduled arrival. Please call us and send us an email. Failure to cancel within the time stated will result in your credit card being charged.
Once you've checked us in out, give us a shout over the phone or via email! We're looking forward to meeting you!
Av. Comandante Espinar Nro. 611, Miraflores
Lima, Perú, South America
Tel: (511) 447 7748
Cel: (511) 99823 1953
If you want to see us in live press here www.hik-online.com/mirafloreshouse them type the user Miraflores House and the password 123456,
when you see the new page press the play button and you and yours friends can see you in live with all the cameras of Miraflores House.